Alternative Medicine Treatment
As shown in the picture above, EBOO is known as Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation.
The use of ozone as alternative medicine treatment to treat various medical conditions was first developed in Germany in the early 1950′. It is a unique form of therapy that both heals and detoxifies at the same time.
It is used to treat a variety of chronic disease such as:-
- Cardiovascular disease
- Lyme disease
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Chronic Fatigue states
- Chemical sensitivity
- Macular degeneration
- Chronic bladder condition
What is OzoneOzone is a blue colored form of oxygen (it’s what makes the sky blue), and unlike regular oxygen, it is composed of three oxygen atoms instead of two. It is the additional oxygen atom that makes ozone “supercharged” oxygen, and gives it all of its remarkable medical properties.
Medical Properties of Ozone
Ozone has five properties that cause it to works so well not only for macular degeneration, but also for most other chronic age related conditions as well:-
- Ozone is a potent regulator of the immune system. This means that when the immune system is overactive (as in auto-immune disease), ozone will calm it down. Conversely, when the immune system is under active as in cancer, AIDS, and chronic infections, ozone will stimulate it.
- Ozone stimulates increased uptake of oxygen by stimulating the enzyme diphosphoglycerate (DPG). DPG enables the release of oxygen from the hemoglobin molecule so that it can be taken up into the cells. In the absence of an adequate amount of DPG, our cells become starved for oxygen.This is a common problem in diabetics.
- Ozone improves circulation. It does this by enhancing the flow characteristics of blood as a liquid. This effect enables more of the oxygen carrying hemoglobin to reach the capillaries where ultimately the cells will receive more of the oxygen they require. Many patients with chronic inflammatory conditions have impaired circulation.
- Ozone increases antioxidant protection more than any other therapy including vitamin C. Most people with chronic disease have deficient antioxidant defenses.
- Ozone is a powerful mitochondrial stimulant. The fundamental underlying cause behind all degenerative disease from diabetes to heart disease to cancer is decreased mitochondrial energy production. Ozone can often correct this problem.
Is Ozone Therapy for Me?
Ozone can be used as part of a therapeutic plan for almost every diseases.
It is invaluable in the treatment of:-
It is also very helpful in chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and autoimmune diseases. It is important to realize that ozone therapy is not some kind of magic bullet. Although it is often an indispensable modality, it is only rarely effective by itself. In the great majority of cases it must be combined with an individualized program of other alternative and natural therapies, such as nutrition and detoxification.
- About Us
- Alternative Medicine Treatment
- Ozone Therapy Clinics
- Contact Us